Your shopping cart is empty!
regulate and have a good night sleep with meltonin without feeling drowsy
- Enjoy a good night naturally.
- Regulate the sleep-wake cycle.
- Rest without drowsy side effects.
- Helps improve the quality of sleep.
- Melatonin is a natural hormone secreted by the pineal gland, whose production slows with age. Supplemental melatonin can be used regularly to support healthy sleep patterns.
- When traveling, melatonin can ease jet-lag symptoms by helping the body adjust to changing time zones.
- Passionflower, valerian, hops, wild lettuce and lavender help relax the body for better sleep.
Usage: For adults, take 1 or 2 tablets 30 minutes before going to sleep. Do not exceed suggested serving.