Whey protein is a source of the amino acids cysteine and methionine, which are vital for muscle development.
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass.
- Includes high-quality soy and whey proteins.
- Unflavored, it mixes easily in shakes, soups and sauces.
- Boosts protein intake to help fight hunger.
- A complete protein, including all 9 essential amino acids.
- 5 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Contains no fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol, salt, sugar or sweeteners.
- Can be added to cereal, yogurt, soups and pasta sauces to provide complete protein to any meal.
- A protein-enriched shake or meal can help you feel fuller longer, making weight loss easier.
Usage: One to four servings daily. Add to your Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. For best results, women should add 1 to 2 tablespoons to each Formula 1 Shake and men should add 1 to 3 tablespoons.